Anjali Naini joined the Firm as a City Planner with years of state-wide planning experience. She is certified by the American Institute of Certified Planners. Prior to joining the Firm, Anjali was a planner for GrantWorks, Inc., where she developed and wrote comprehensive plans for small cities and communities in Texas that received funding through the TxCDBG (Texas Community Development Block Grant) Program.
Anjali’s skills include:
- Preparing comprehensive plans and coordinating studies including: housing, population, landuse, capital improvements, economicdevelopment, and parks and recreation
- Reviewing and revising clients’ zoning and subdivision ordinances
- Presenting key findings of comprehensive plans at council meetings
- Preparing maps in ArcGIS
- Leading field work trips to collect original data for each client
- Facilitating public workshops to gather citizen input and prioritizing goals for the comprehensive plans
Anjali received her Master of Science in Community and Regional Planning from the University of Texas at Austin, and her Bachelor of Arts from Trinity University.